Sergio Grasso Boots.

KatB

Visit site
Anyone got any? Do you recommend fitting "long" because they drop alot?! Am in between height sizes, one is perfect on now, but am worried it will drop and be too short, the other is a bit too long...but if drops will b perfect...any ideas!?

MagicMo

Visit site
I love mine, they were a uncomfortable behind my knees the first time I wore them but they are fine now, they definately dropped a bit.

MagicMo

Visit site
Yes - they were a bit longer than I should have got but they had limited sizes in stock and I didn't want to wait weeks and weeks over summer to get them!

They definatley dropped as they are soft leather and are fine now.

Eccles

Visit site
I absolutely love mine too. I think they rubbed a bit behind the knee the first few times I wore them but were soon incredibly comfortable. I just bought the size for my actual leg measurements though.

ColouredFan

Visit site
I bought mine at badminton a they were quite long, i walked around the house in the for ages and now i can jump in them with heal raisers in, they have dropped a fair bit so far

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
i was going to say why not put heel raisers in them to start off with. Then if they drop they will be fine, and if not, the heel raisers will keep them in the right place. It would be awful to spend all that money and then in 3 months time they are a little too short!

southdowns

Visit site
Ooh i have some and they are amazing! i've found mine haven't dropped really at all and i've had them nearly 2 years

KatB

Visit site
Yeah that was my thought exactly FMM....hmm, going for the longer ones then!! Will make me ride long Dressage anyways!!
grin.gif