Seriously?! A pink saddle?!

zoelouisem

Visit site
Hehe my when my daughter was first riding i had a lead rein pony for her and for xmas i got her the buddies pink saddle and pink bridle, she loved it it fitted the pony good. Now shes old she got normal havana tack espeacially as she now does PC dont think the pink tack would have gone down well there. I will dig out a piccie of it.:)

GeeGeeboy

Visit site
Why do people get so wound up about pink stuff?! It's not my thing but wouldn't bother if someone else had one! Don't see the big deal.

zoelouisem

Visit site
princess.jpg

Here are my daughter loved it!!!

Equestria

Visit site
That's different! :3 If my pony wasn't a boy, I probably would have gotten pink everything' xD I don't particularly like the colour pink, but I'd still buy pink stuff to be different! Unless I can get my hands on purple stuff' xD

vieshot

Visit site
Yuck noooo! Ive gotten a bit boring in my old age (23 lol) When I was younger I would deck my pony out in purple. Purple bridle, girth, saddle cloth, brushing boots etc. Now everything is brown. Plain brown saddle cloth, with smart brown boots and plain leather brown tack, wont even have a diamonte brow band. Boring cow that I am.

zoelouisem

Visit site
Yuck noooo! Ive gotten a bit boring in my old age (23 lol) When I was younger I would deck my pony out in purple. Purple bridle, girth, saddle cloth, brushing boots etc. Now everything is brown. Plain brown saddle cloth, with smart brown boots and plain leather brown tack, wont even have a diamonte brow band. Boring cow that I am.

Oh yer i wouldnt be seen dead with anything colourfull, but its nice while my daughter likes it. SHes 8 now though and not wanting anything quite so bright!!!

GeeGeeboy

Visit site
No need to be rude OP! was just expressing an opinion not just on your thread but there seems to be a lot of horsey people that moan about pink a lot! IMO there are more important things to worry about in the horse world!

Shantara

Visit site
If I had a little white/gray pony with a pretty face and a beautiful long mane and tail....that would be mine!!

Sadly, I ride a scabby, bay, standie with a rubbish mane, haha! (I think he's beautiful...really!)

mhorses

Visit site
I am not snobby in the slightest but that is just gross, tacky, cheap and chavy! Keep it a little more subtle and easier on the eye. After all horse riding is a country spoty.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Shame the saddle doesn't fit, whatever colour it is...

Brave, Mrs B, brave!

Is it wrong that I keep looking at ponies with kid riders and seeing ill fitting saddles? As adults, we're so concerned about saddles fitting properly and it seems (IMO) that it's apparently ok for kids to have badly fitting saddles. :(

Mike007

Visit site
Oh good greif, that saddle in no way will inhibit the movement of that pony ,with that rider who weighs absolutely |B|++++r all!. pS ,Pink suits them:D

somethingorother

Visit site
Shame the saddle doesn't fit, whatever colour it is...

It's better fitting than most riding school saddles and as mentioned the little girl weighs nothing.

I hate anything pink, always have... but i see the apeal for little girls who want their pony to have colourful tack, it's nice... let them be children, when they are older they will only have the choice of brown or black tack unless they are very brave!

Mike007

Visit site
It's better fitting than most riding school saddles and as mentioned the little girl weighs nothing.

I hate anything pink, always have... but i see the apeal for little girls who want their pony to have colourful tack, it's nice... let them be children, when they are older they will only have the choice of brown or black tack unless they are very brave!

Or possibly colour blind .A friend bought a nice "green"jumper for work and showed it to his wife . Her response (to his complete shock) was that no husband of hers went to work in a pink jumper!:eek:

Ladydragon

Visit site
Here are my daughter loved it!!!

Definitely not showing that photo to my daughter! Her pony (when not a bog monster) is a cute dapple grey that she would be more than happy to 'pink up'... She's been appeased with black and burgundy...:D

I am not snobby in the slightest but that is just gross, tacky, cheap and chavy! Keep it a little more subtle and easier on the eye. After all horse riding is a country spoty.

It's for kiddies... But hey, if little 'uns liking a pink saddle is gross, tacky and chavvy (whatever that actually is :rolleyes: ) I guess they'll just have to offend the snobby elements of the country spoty set...

zaminda

Visit site
Wow used to do a pink saddle, they only stopped because they couldn't get the leather any more I think!
when I was a kid, I had dark colours, and was a boring old fart, now I'm older I don't give a monkeys what other people think to the fact that all my stuff is purple, bridle included!
Although of course I own a slightly barbie like grey arab, so it suits her.

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
Wow used to do a pink saddle, they only stopped because they couldn't get the leather any more I think!
when I was a kid, I had dark colours, and was a boring old fart, now I'm older I don't give a monkeys what other people think to the fact that all my stuff is purple, bridle included!
Although of course I own a slightly barbie like grey arab, so it suits her.

Yeah, as a kid only had the choice between a red or blue curry comb- always went with the red as it was the "closest" thing to pink!! Now as an adult, I don't give a toss who doesn't like my pink stuff. I wish CO did a pink velvet helmet too. I say splash out while you can! :D

rubysmum

Visit site
as synthetic saddles go - Tekna make rather nice ones - i have 2 - sadly only in dull black:D
i can imagine my daughter really wanting one when she as little - luckily her pone was orange so i could have claimed a colour clash;)