Seriously good news re old thin pony

DuckToller

Visit site
Old owner has just given permission for me to take him to a horse sanctuary in Essex. I am meeting owner and field owner and various others at 1pm at field with my lorry.

My main concern is that he wont load but at least I can try.

Will post later - promise.

You could all try loading vibes at 1pm for us!

_HP_

Visit site
Excellent news...bloody well done. What a lucky horse he is
smile.gif

MochaDun

Visit site
Well done you, gold star! Best thing for all. Hope he does load and travel with no problems and gets off OK to a happier, warmer, food filled new life with other horses around him til his eventual time comes.

royal

Visit site
I've been following your posts about this pony and am so glad all your hard work has paid off - you should be very proud of yourself for stepping in and getting this situation sorted, despite the problems you have faced.

Well done you

Daffodil

Visit site
Fantastic news! A huge well done to you. Lots of <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<loading>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vibes for 1 p.m.

somethingorother

Visit site
Am so glad for both you and him, really well done! Hopefully thanks to all your hard work he can now have some happy time with lots of grub and friends.

Will you be visiting him to see how he's doing?

DuckToller

Visit site
Yes, eventually. Still worried we may not get him there though, just so tricky loading a horse that hasn't been out of his field for 20 years. What if he won't load? Can try again tomorrow with a trailer I guess...

HollyB66

Visit site
That is seriously brilliant news - well done you
smile.gif

Lots of loading vibes coming your way....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((C'mon little fella - in you go))))))))))))))))))))))

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Can you put a pony on first to show him that all is well? If you've got a really good loader you might even be able to get him to follow your pony onto the lorry.
That might help him to travel calmly as well.

joeanne

Visit site
Bloody well done Llewelyn!!!
No company for all this time, I can see him being in horsey heaven with a bit of company!
Fingers crossed for loading!

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
Really pleases to read the old pony is going to get the care and company he deserves
grin.gif

Well done Llewellyn for taking notice and standing your ground over this. So many would have walked on by sadly

<<<<<<<<<loading vibes>>>>>>>> for 1pm on the way

scribble

Visit site
If he is only little surely between you you can more or less lift him on. Well done though. hate to see them suffering even if it is not intentional.

Chestnutmare

Visit site
Well done hun I too have been watching your posts with the hope that he will get what is needed and hey you pulled it out of the bag and you can give yourself a huge pat on the back for what you have done for this old pony and his ill owner.

I do hope it all went well I think he wouldve loaded no probs with food to encourage him in....ahhh I will be thinking of you all....soooo well bleedin done on ya.

Please let us know whats happened?

now_loves_mares

Visit site
Awww - it's brought a tear to my eye. What bloody fantastic news, he's a lucky lad! If one of your new year's resolutions was to be a good samaritan, you can safely tick that off the list
grin.gif

I wish more people were like you. And well done to the owner for doing what's right by the pony too.

Hope he went in the box and travelled ok.