Shane Rose suspended.

Velcrobum

Visit site
Suspended for showjumping in a mankini 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Velcrobum

Visit site
My initial reaction is ‘ouch!’ How’d he do that without major chafing?

Second reaction, everyone involved needs to lighten up. It covers slightly more than an average pair of swimming briefs which kids see at the pool or beach all the time.
I was initially going to name the thread OUCH😂😂 but yes a total over reaction!! It just made me laugh.

Nicnac

Visit site
I distinctly remember Mike Jackson doing one at Blenheim Horse Trials - he didn’t get quite so far mind you 🤣🤣
I remember that - he had excellent conformation :D

Complete overreaction by the Australian federation - it was a private unaffiliated event so not sure why they've waded in? Party poopers extraordinaire!

Snowfilly

Visit site
Haven't showjumpers and eventers been doing strip Chase me Charlie for years?

Our local farriers did a strip chase me Charlie one Christmas, and cheated by starting off with about 50 layers of waistcoats and jackets! Don’t think we saw so much as a flash of skin before they’d caused carnage with the fence and all pulled up. It was hysterical.

Tinsel

Visit site
Good on him having a jolly good laugh i hope the other riders saw the funny side and his team of grooming crew for his horses 😂

Tinsel

Visit site
Our local farriers did a strip chase me Charlie one Christmas, and cheated by starting off with about 50 layers of waistcoats and jackets! Don’t think we saw so much as a flash of skin before they’d caused carnage with the fence and all pulled up. It was hysterical.
Sounds like good fun 😂