Shapley's show touch up - anyone used it?

Tootroot

Visit site
Hello!
Me again, with the balding sensitive anglo arab!
Wondered if anyone had ever used this stuff? and where they got it from? seems to be a US products and i'm struggling to find it in the UK without paying silly prices.
Or does anyone know any other alternatives? He is dun, which is even more of a bummer as he is not your usual bay...
I have also invested in some rein fleece covers and im using Megatek - http://www.tailgator.co.uk/tg/pages/eqyssmegatekhorse.html

Please read post below:- original post!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horse is covered in little rub marks. Not bald, but not the same colour as the rest of his coat.

nothing is ill fitting, mainly from breastplate, reins, and unfortunately my lower leg. I am not a nagging rider, he is forward and off my leg, but everything seems to be rubbing him this year.

He has also bumped himself on the head a few times too many in the trailer this year and has a few scrapes above his eyes and down his face. Came home with large one near where the brow band sits yesterday.

I have padded my trailer out with carpet, foam and pipe insulation to avoid this again. Considering buying a nose band and cheek piece covers to stick on his head collar whilst traveling also. He's never ever been like this, and its so quiet to travel, but clearly feels the need to beat himself up in there!
Any tips on how to cover these marks for the show ring would be greatly appreciated. He is golden dun on his face and behind the shoulder. A little more chocolatey on his neck.

Thanks in advance​

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Would this cover up a verrucous sarcoid, the flat grey scabby looking ones? A friend's cob has a teeny patch on his chest and she wants to show but is worried about the judges seeing this patch.

cronkmooar

Visit site
Hi

If you contact the girl at shiny show horse she will spray some of each colour on paper so you can match against your horse.

I have a chesnut and used the light brown - its better than supreme stuff!

Dealt with Shiny show horse a few times and they are excellent to deal with

Tootroot

Visit site
thanks!
I had seen the 'Shiny show horse' website but wasn't sure on it.
I think I will give them a call tomorrow and see if they can help me out. Send them photos of his wounds ;)

Thank you :) x