Share some wisdom

Charmaine18

Visit site
A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a wise man learns from other people's! So what have you learned (either through mistakes, or just in general) that you think other people should know as well? Horsey or non-horsey, I'm not fussed... I just feel like being nosy and gaining some wisdom.
smile.gif

I for one have learned that imminent exams are not condusive to dieting - the stress and the hunger do not go well together! I've had two cuppa soups now, and raided the fridge for yoghurts.
blush.gif
tongue.gif

camilla4

Visit site
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always had" - broken me out of many a rut

and

No matter how bad things are, they WILL get better - it may take a very long time, but it does happen..

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
you shouldn't be dieting during exams. brains recall information far better when your body has it's basic needs met (food, drink, sleep etc).

delay the diet until after your exams. xxx

dunno about wisdom, but my mottos in life are:

Life is too short to dance with ugly men (eg life is short, don't waste it on doing crap stuff)
Never give up
Never look back (my old SJing instructor used to yell it at me after every jump, i now think of it as never looking back in life. eg never get back together with an ex...)

oh, and a bit of wisdom... shoes will never ever grow to fit your feet, no matter how much of a bargain they were...

charlimouse

Visit site
If it was easy everyone would be doing it!!!!!!!!! Helps when you have had a bad day, wether horsey or not.

And also with this recent wintery weather we have been having, just remember, never eat yellow snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enfys

Visit site
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

"It isn't the cowshed the horse comes out of, but the horse that comes out of the cowshed"

"Stop damn well whinging, do something about it and get on with it!"

LeneHorse

Visit site
When you're in hurry, that's when your horse will come in lame!
Don't look at the ground when you're riding or you'll end up there.
Trust your instincts.
Make your own decisions.
Don't wear black knickers under white johds!