She did it....

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
The bloody woman took me out to see some freinds!
I knew something was up the night before. She has been constantly washing my tail for weeks (I have no idea why), but that night she gave me a full all over wash. I dont care much for having my head washed, she put a nasty thing on my nose so I knew then that I had to behave, If that wasnt enough she painted my legs (only the white bits though), and put some funny sock things on me. Then she played around with my tail again and I had a sock thing on that too! She was on about putting a rug on me later, so thought id best get on with my rolling before it went cold enough to put it on - only bad thing was I had to have another mini wash!
Well in the morning, she put me on a little bread van thingy, I much prefer that to the big blue one I went on before, and so walked straight on (plus the angry man wasnt around - the one that says 'if I gave that thing a paper and pen he'd write me a story' - I dont think he likes me much).
Well I got to the party and I have never seen so many freinds in one place, I gave them lots of little neighs. She said she didnt mind much, most of them neighed back.
I went into a little party where they all looked exactly like me - although some were fatter. My mum said that their bellies were so close to their knees they struggled to lift them up properly - dont know what she meant though.
So walked around for a bit, about 13 of us I think there were. Then a man in a hat pulled us into a corner and asked us each to trot on in turn. You should of seen them, some didnt want to go at all. I knew better, ive been talking to my big freinds over the fence about what they do when they go out to parties. So I did a little bit of cantering, but my mum told me that was VERY BAD (I know then she means business) so I trotted instead.
Then the man told us to stand in aline, I was about halfway down. Then me and my mates had to go up to him one by one and stand there when he looked at us, walk away and trot back. When it was my turn Mr Hat said 'He would have been a lot higher but for his pigment, but that wont matter when he goes into ridden classes and he should make a nice show pony.' Well I never, pigment? I dont know any pigs, only sheep. Theyre a bloody nuisance, can get under the fence without having to trash it - so I trash it anyway. And as for ridden? When im naughty my mum threatens to ride me, is this the same thing? I hope not, shes bigger than me.
So in the end we trot back to our bread van and go home. Met loads of new freinds on the way, especially liked the big horses with 2 metal things in their mouth, just had to sniff them Im sure they appreciated it.
Max. xx.

pixie

Visit site
Glad you had such a good time Max
wink.gif

peapod

Visit site
LOL - what a great thread! Glad Max enjoyed his party
grin.gif
(What on earth did the judge mean about "pigment"?!)

vicijp

Max has a big white face and is very pink aournd the eyes/nose. The judge said he didnt like it in a breeding class because he had a stallion once that passed it on to 6/7 of his offspring. I totally understood, but seeing as it was a yearling class for colts, fillies and geldings (Max is a gelding) thought it was a bit off the point.

vicijp

She wont mind, as long as im back in the barn when she comes to turn out me and Flasher out later she probably wont even notice. That angry man annoyed me when he said id write a story with pen and paper. He must think im stupid or summat. Im in the middle of typing him a letter about it on Microsoft Word.
Max. xx.

peapod

Visit site
Oh I see - yes, slightly off the point considering he's a gelding - sounds encouraging though if that was all he could pick out to penalise him on!

lordflynn

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think my mum sometimes calls him 'Dad', along with f#ckface, c#nty b#llox and a##wipe.
Max.

[/ QUOTE ]

Max!
shocked.gif
wash your mouth out!
grin.gif

vicijp

Thats what he always says to her!
Along with;
'That bl##dy pony is eating all my hay(?).'
'That bl##dy pony is biting my best horse.'
'That bl##dy pony has trashed the fence again.'
Everyone thinks that he likes me really, he just doesnt want people to think hes going soft.
Max.