She is gone

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Thank you everybody. The support on here has been unbelievable. I am pretty numb atm. I havent cried since she left I am sure there is more tears to come.
I don't think I have fully registered she has gone. I know I was right though and I am so glad I stayed with her. The only point I wasn't holding her head and rubbing her ears was when the vet helped her down. It was incredibly peaceful.

My beautiful girl

1175509_10153147810130389_43935788_n.jpg

AdorableAlice

Visit site
She had a lovely eye. You have done the best for her and the very last moment of kindness we can all do is to know when the time has come.

You might want to think about having someone close to you with you tomorrow if you have to go to your yard to look after other horses. Personally I found the days after harder than the day itself.

Take care of yourself.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
She had a lovely eye. You have done the best for her and the very last moment of kindness we can all do is to know when the time has come.

You might want to think about having someone close to you with you tomorrow if you have to go to your yard to look after other horses. Personally I found the days after harder than the day itself.

Take care of yourself.

Yes I just never expected this to come so soon. I had had her a year on the 19th september and she was 4. I don't think she was ever meant for this earth.
Tomorrow I am at home with my OH the yard owner is looking after sapphire who oddly enough screamed at us three times when we left the field with dizzy today.
Just going to take it easy.

julie111

Visit site
Very sorry RIP beautiful girl! You did your best for her and were with her throughout, well done!
Look after yourself, time heals and treasure the happier times x x

Jill Crewe

Visit site
xxx be easy on yourself over the next few days...you need time to be numb and to grieve. I said goodbye to my boy 2 years ago and for what seemed like ages I would end up crying at work just if he popped into my head :( only us horsey people understand the special relationship we have with them xxx

cambrica

Visit site
I'm so sorry Ami, she is truely beautiful. Be proud of yourself, it is such a hard thing to do and your kindness and love for her shines through. RIP Dizzy xxx

DJ

Visit site
So sad for you this evening .... i lost my boy in July, suddenly ... he was only 2 ..... It`s so hard when they are young and you have so many plans and dreams for the future ... **gentle hugs** xx

ImmyS

Visit site
Thank you everybody. The support on here has been unbelievable. I am pretty numb atm. I havent cried since she left I am sure there is more tears to come.
I don't think I have fully registered she has gone. I know I was right though and I am so glad I stayed with her. The only point I wasn't holding her head and rubbing her ears was when the vet helped her down. It was incredibly peaceful.

My beautiful girl

1175509_10153147810130389_43935788_n.jpg

What a beautiful photo, Ami. Rest in peace Dizzy x

wyrdsister

Visit site
So sorry to hear this :-( Lost my old boy today too and it's heart-wrenching to say goodbye. But, and I hope you're finding this too, there's a kind of peace in knowing you've now done absolutely everything that you could have done and that they're out of pain. Hang on to the good memories - and the lovely pictures :)

Adopter

Visit site
So sorry to hear this :-( Lost my old boy today too and it's heart-wrenching to say goodbye. But, and I hope you're finding this too, there's a kind of peace in knowing you've now done absolutely everything that you could have done and that they're out of pain. Hang on to the good memories - and the lovely pictures :)

Sorry to read about your loss as well. You are right time does help and the good memories are the ones that stay with you.

Sending thoughts and hugs to all of you who have said the last goodbye to your special horses and ponies this week.

merrymeasure

www.winningpost-art.co.uk
That's a beautiful picture. I'm glad it was peaceful, and she is at rest now. You did the right thing, although I know how hard it was for you. Bless you both. Take care. xx
wyrdsister, I am so sorry you lost your old boy as well. It rips the heart out of you, doesn't it? They are both at peace now. Look after yourselves, both of you xx