SHE IS SOLD!

X

xspiralx

I am over the moon! hasn't totally sunk in yet, and I know I will be sad when she goes - I've owned horses for the last 4 years so it will be a bit of a shock really but basically she is going to a really super home, where she will stay for life.

They have their own land, loads of great hacking [they're basically at exmoor] and she wants to do some eventing and area sj with the PC etc.

For anyone interested they offered £3800 for her, without tack, and they may buy some of her stuff separately, so we've not done too badly out of it. She will be going sometime this week, and I think its all good now, provided nothing dramatic happens in the meantime [fingers crossed - I won't relax until she is GONE!].

Anyway thanks to everyone for your support over the past weeks, its been much appreciated!

grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
They are absolutely super people Spiral and I know she will be very loved and really enjoy having such an active life - christ even I am envious of all that fab hacking Paris will have on the doorstep!

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Well done, I told you there was hope.
A good week for both of us, my lad went this morning and was very sorry to see him go - only one I had that gives me no bother. The girl told me all about her shopping trip for him yesterday, he loved the pink bandages with flowers on!

X

xspiralx

thanks
smile.gif

aww thats great news! I think Paris will have a super time, they've got 3 others of their own, 2 boys and a mare and they spend most of their time out on huge hacks and stuff. Its just such a RELIEF!

Halfpass

Visit site
Thats fab news i'm so pleased for you.
Can you pass some of your good luck vibes to me please. Its only been a week since i found out I shouldn't ride for 6 months and now i'm really struggling seeing my boy in the field getting all fat. Although he is up for sale i was still riding and competing him, I have now bitten the bullet and put him up for loan too as i now don't need the money to buy another. Any good luck vibes my way would be great!!!

X

xspiralx

Yeah I am over the moon, but feeling a bit sad - no more ponies!

Decided to celebrate with a new signature - what does everyone think?

X

xspiralx

yep - well I might join the riding club if its any good but definitely taking a big step back!

Puppy

Visit site
I know that I've answer you in SB, but just wanted to say I am so pleased that you've found Paris a terrific home, just like she deserves!
smile.gif

calon

Visit site
so pleased for u you must be so relieved and sounds like a great home too well done fingers crossed for u it al goes well

allijudd

Visit site
that is such good news..now you can go off to col;lege and enjoy yourself..

if you do miss the riding you could always find one to exercise or similar..

good luck and im sure paris will love her new home....

Tia

Visit site
Aww that is great news Spiral!! I am sooo happy for you, and of course Paris. It sounds like the most amazing home for her and I am sure she will be really happy there.

Phew! I can almost hear your sigh of relief. Of course it will be sad when she leaves but it sounds like you can be rest-assured that she has gone to a great home.