Pictures She needs a name

millikins

Visit site
Whatever your surname is, I'll pretend Johnson as it was mentioned earlier.
So Johnson's Dog Rose, Rosie for short.
Re passport change, as someone very famous said "A rose by any other name...."

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
I like Dilly as a stable name (based in the daffodil picture) but no idea for the passport name. Can you give us her current passport name or do you want rid of that entirely? Any other details about her breeding to help for her proper title? She looks very lovely, definitely needs a name! What do you call her at the moment? What month was she born?

Pippity

Visit site
If you want something more unusual, Griselda, perhaps shortened to Selda or Ella as stable name.

Griselda is a folklore figure, noted for her patience and obedience.

Ha! I used to have a Siamese cat called Griselda. She was the most vicious, obstreperous creature I've ever met. I've sworn off ever using that name again.

blitznbobs

Visit site
She really is lovely.

I'd call her Biscuit or Bikkie, but I am not good at fancy names. I wouldn't change the passport name personally.

ETA: where's your mud? I am soooooo envious!
we have mud - the farmer put the gates in the muddiest parts of the field?

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Hi

I’m really stuck - this little girl has been with us for 3 weeks and I can’t come up with a name that suits her ... she is by Johnson out of a Gribaldi mare and is an absolute sweetheart... but nothing I’ve tried seems to suit her

she needs both a stable name and a passport name and I’m stuck which isn’t like me at all any ideas
I would say Daph as she standing in from of them.

Wishfilly

Visit site
The reason I don’t like the passport name is it’s the surname of my first ever patient and he was a total a***hole... it would just make me wince as I come down the centre line with the announcement being and here is Bnb riding her own a***hole guy.

In general, I'm not a fan of changing names, but in this circumstance I absolutely would.