Sheepskin cover for fairfax long girth??

Wheels

Visit site
I've found a couple for the dressage girth but not for the long girth? Anybody got any ideas?

Do any of the mattes shaped ones fit?

Wheels

Visit site
Louise G those ones you linked up are straight, do they do a shaped one to match the fairfax girth or do you just use a straight cover on a curved girth?

LouiseG

Visit site
They are straight but they are wide enough to incorporate the curve. The fairfax long girths aren't overly curved anyway. I really liked the fit, was about as near to perfect as I could find :)

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I don't normally resurrect old threads, but felt I must comment on this one because of the misinformation from LouiseG which I followed and purchased a standard lemieux long girth cover for my long prolite girth. It DOES NOT fit. Do not buy one if you have a long prolite or faifax girth. I have a short prolite narrow guage girth and can confirm that the lemieux fairfax cover is fine on this, but I am yet to find one to cover my long prolite girth. This has been a costly mistake as I now have to either pay significant postage to send it back or sell it on eBay :(