Sheepskin/wool saddle pads?

charlotte0916

Visit site
Thank you for reminding me! I was keeping mine for old times sake I think and stocked up when the late lovely Sally was closing down.
I have at least 3 if not 4 Morpheus half lined in black and brown (should be 2 of each), one is still in packaging unused! They are all FS, I must dig them out and sell as B will never be needing them.

If you are thinking of putting them up, I would be very insterested please! ?

charlotte0916

Visit site
I dont find the eskadron liner anywhere near as thick as a half pad, so worth bearing in mind if that might be an issue fit wise.

I’ve not heard of these previously and you’ve just answered my questions which are
1) are they as thick a pile
2) does the lack of a ‘spine free channel’ affect the fit.

Thanks very much

Ratface

Visit site
Christ/Horsedreams or Mattes, expensive but worth it. Always worth looking on eBay.

I wash with the Christ detergent.
Another fan of Christ/Horsedreams. I've ridden in one of their products for the last twelve years on different horses, and can't recommend them enough.
Washing with the Christ detergent and drying naturally in a warm environment has kept mine in excellent condition.

charlotte0916

Visit site
Another fan of Christ/Horsedreams. I've ridden in one of their products for the last twelve years on different horses, and can't recommend them enough.
Washing with the Christ detergent and drying naturally in a warm environment has kept mine in excellent condition.

Fantastic, that’s the goal to buy once well!