She's critically ill and I'm scared stiff!!

Damnation

Visit site
We've lost her. My heart is broken and I can barely breath with grief. That's two horses in 6 months....I can't bare it.

You've all been amazing and I thank each and everyone of you for that.

You did everything you could, she had a wonderful, caring owner. I am so sorry, I can't even begin to think how devastated you must be.

**Huge hugs**

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
We've lost her. My heart is broken and I can barely breath with grief. That's two horses in 6 months....I can't bare it.

You've all been amazing and I thank each and everyone of you for that.

OMG Noooo

I am so sorry I thought we were going up OP I am so so sorry for your lost. RIP little one and huge hugs for you.

Spottyappy

Visit site
So sorry to read this.
Am sure no words will currently comfort you, but the support on here may go a little way towards helping.
Thinking of you and your remarkable lovely girl.

Clare85

Visit site
I'm so sorry for you, you must be heartbroken. I don't know what else to say, just a terrible terrible situation. You did all you could, take care of yourself. Hugs :(

skint1

Visit site
You gave her all the support possible and I know you must be absolutely devastated, please remember to look after yourself, you've been through an awful lot. I remember that last year we lost our beloved horses around the same time, and I am so very sorry you have had to endure another loss so soon, so very sorry xx

cblover

Visit site
I just can't stop crying, life is so unfair.

I've resorted to sherry to calm me down. You've all been such an amazing support. Two horses in 6 months is more than I can bear.

Merrymoles

Visit site
I am so, so sorry to read this. She was a lucky girl to have you and I hope you can take comfort from the fact that you did everything you could.

I know she was a joy to you (and she was very lovely) and despite the fact that this is desperately sad news, I am glad you found each other, if only for a short time. Sending massive hugs.

MDB

Visit site
OMG, no! I have just come online to check this thread. I am so sorry OP. You did everything you could. Cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Try to sleep and get some rest. You must be exhausted. Sending you hugs. Xx

Bearsmum

Visit site
So very sorry to read this, you did everything you could, if only all horses were lucky enough to have such caring owners.

Please take care of yourself.

JDx

Pen

Visit site
So very sorry to read of your tragic loss. It is so very hard to bear I know but you could have done nothing more than you did. Just terrible, terrible bad luck. Best wishes to you and your husband. xx

Akkalia1

Visit site
I'm so very sorry, what an awful time you've had. Please take care of yourself. Having lost my beloved mare in December, I know how hard losing one is, let alone two xx