She's critically ill and I'm scared stiff!!

cblover

Visit site
Morning all, my first day without her awakens. Odd feeling and I've got no work till Monday so I'm in no rush to do much of anything really.

Got a bit of sleep (thank you sherry!), her sable is still to sort but I'll wait till hubby comes back from work mid afternoon before going down there. Hes an amazing man, I've always know that but his strength and courage yesterday makes me so proud to call him my hubby. He loved her too!!

I hope you all have a lovely day, tis Friday after all. Enjoy making some horsey plans for the weekend. No need for us all to be sad.

acorn92x

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this - how lucky she was to have been loved by you and to have such a wonderful, caring owner. Please look after yourself.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I hope today is the first day of an upturn in your life, CBlover. Thanks for telling us all to enjoy our own horses this weekend. I will certainly appreciate mine just that little bit more today for knowing how you must be feeling.

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Life is so cruel and unfair at times, terrible things happen to lovely people who do nothing but care for their animals, I am so sorry for your loss, no words will make you feel better anytime soon, my heartfelt thoughts are with you.xxxx

Orca

Visit site
Morning all, my first day without her awakens. Odd feeling and I've got no work till Monday so I'm in no rush to do much of anything really.

Got a bit of sleep (thank you sherry!), her sable is still to sort but I'll wait till hubby comes back from work mid afternoon before going down there. Hes an amazing man, I've always know that but his strength and courage yesterday makes me so proud to call him my hubby. He loved her too!!

I hope you all have a lovely day, tis Friday after all. Enjoy making some horsey plans for the weekend. No need for us all to be sad.

She was so lucky to have had you both for the time she had left. I gave my whorlly one extra hugs this morning. No big horsey plans for the weekend here, except to appreciate her even more than I do already x

Princess16

Visit site

This made me tearful:-( I will give mine an extra cuddle when I see him in memory of lovely Mary x

cblover

Visit site
Afternoon all, your kind messages are making this horrible situation easier to bear. I'm slightly less emotional today and on Monday I will be ringing the vet to talk things through as I need to understand exactly what it was. I also need to be totally confident it was a one off.

The next job is dealing with the dreaded insurance company and keeping on top of the vets so they do their paperwork.

I have some lovely flowers from some good friends, makes me feel loved and optimistic that things will come hood again one day. I've been to her stable too and I'm busy cleaning tack and washing rugs. One day at a time! Take care everyone, it's blowing a gale here.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Afternoon all, your kind messages are making this horrible situation easier to bear. I'm slightly less emotional today and on Monday I will be ringing the vet to talk things through as I need to understand exactly what it was. I also need to be totally confident it was a one off.

The next job is dealing with the dreaded insurance company and keeping on top of the vets so they do their paperwork.

I have some lovely flowers from some good friends, makes me feel loved and optimistic that things will come hood again one day. I've been to her stable too and I'm busy cleaning tack and washing rugs. One day at a time! Take care everyone, it's blowing a gale here.

God you're such a nice person! You deserve some good luck now. I really hope it's on the way.

Orca

Visit site

In order to process everything, I would need to understand exactly what happened too. I hope the vet can provide you with the answers you need and deserve.

Not too windy here yet but it's due in tomorrow and the following day! I hope you have a brighter tomorrow x