Shetland Foal 2020

Visit site
Pips is due from the end of next week (3rd May onwards) if you go by the book. Given that she is a maiden mare who knows what she will get up to! No matter what I know the foal will be black. If it is any other colour something has gone seriously awry!!!

She has changed shape in the last few days alot and her boobies are coming in properly now!

If anyone looked through the pics on my phone for the last week they would be slightly worried ... dozens of the same pony from all angles and a couple of her boobies every day!

20200423_184904.jpgScreenshot_20200423-184428_Gallery.jpg

Happily in for the night for the first time in a few years to settle before she foals.

20200423_185256.jpg

Visit site
The stallion is a 41.5" solid jet black shetland with a star and small snip. Though the star has expanded with agem he is 28yo this year. The foal will be black, it can't be anything other. But it will be interesting to see if it has any white on it. The stallion has put a few white hairs or small stars on the forehead of every single foal he has thrown. The mare has white flecks through her body, not enough to be called roan though, plus she doesn't have the genetics to be roan.

Hsaam

Visit site
He sounds lovely, my stallion is brown and white we don’t know the height( we bought him of kijiji hope you have a cute foal soon.

Hsaam

Visit site
How is your mare? Mine dialed today! I hope you have a safe delivery!keep me updated I want to see cute foal pics:mad:

Visit site
She is rocketing out of her stable every morning like a demon possessed! She isn't due for another week yet and I think she will more than likely hold out that week, if not a little longer. But she is happy in her stable over night which is the main thing given she hasn't been in a stable in about 6 years! Don't get me wrong as soon as she hears me in the morning she kicks the crap out of her door to be let out! She is quiet as a mouse all night bless her.

Hsaam

Visit site
Omg congrats!! He is the cutest! Hope he grows big and strong! Also I expect more foal pics!

Yeomans

Visit site
He is lovely, how is mum doing? Look forward to loads of photos and what are you going to call him?

PSD

Visit site
Congratulations!! Can’t wait to see how he unfolds over the next couple of days. Well done Pip! Clever girl x