Shetland rehoming?

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
I may be in need of a companion to keep my standard shetland company. The shetland will want for nothing, live on a mini track with shelter in summer and mud free turn out in winter as well as having its own stable. It will be weighed every 3 months by independent nutritionist and see farrier every 6 weeks and vet when needed etc.

I've contacted WHW and they have none at present and there aren't any showing on Blue Cross, Bransby, or RSPCA websites. Does anyone know of any smaller charities that might have one, or two if they need to go together and can share a stable.

I'd rather not buy one as will end up with the never ending shetland so rehoming from a charity I could send back to should anything happen to my little princess would be best. Says she who 'borrowed' said shetland 17 years ago for 6 months ?

Anyone got any ideas? Am based in middle of country but happy to travel :)

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Thanks for all the links above I'm looking into them all.

Wishfilly a wanted ad is the next step, I'd rather go through an official charity so the option of returning is available but as mentioned above I've never returned or sold on a single horse I've owned so pretty certain even if the option was available I'd end up keeping it till the end ?