SHETLANDS MISSING NEW FOREST

Cuffey

Visit site
Seen on NFED where there are pictures http://www.nfed.co.uk/latest.htm

Missing Shetlands - Ashurst Campsite
May 23 2009 at 7:35 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of our missing shetlands, we are not sure of exact time they went missing

Dun 2 year old filly approx 28- 30in, branded, last seen at Ashurst campsite photo shows her with one of her playmates at the beginning of this month the other is of her as a foal with her mum.

Also her 3 week old brother a chestnut colt with a few white hairs in the head

They are said to have been always together so someone may think they are mother and son but are not so colt will not be able to feed, they belong to my 10 year old son who is very upset that they are missing

If anyone has any information, please call 07980 533556

jules89

Visit site
they've been found

The shetlands were found yesterday evening safe and well thanks to a lady called Mandy who phoned yesterday morning after seeing it on nfed and letting me know she had seen them near Ipley the day before. So we spent all morning going round that area and putting up posters which then got other people ringing with sitings we eventually found them last evening in a field behind Hardley industrial site they had gone under a broken gate to get in.
Thanks to all the people who phoned and helped in finding them my son is over the moon that they are back

Sarah