Shetlands stabbed in Lancashire

jumping.jack_flash

Visit site
I didn't want to open the link - the title of the thread was enough. I hope they find these b@stards that did this and Name and Shame them. Tell their parents, family what sick people they are. Wish we could do them same to these people and see how they feel about it then??? sad thing is... this thugs will have breed into society..... if we find them, we should geld them!

RockinRudolph

Visit site
I didn't want to open the link - the title of the thread was enough. I hope they find these b@stards that did this and Name and Shame them. Tell their parents, family what sick people they are. Wish we could do them same to these people and see how they feel about it then??? sad thing is... this thugs will have breed into society..... if we find them, we should geld them!

I know. Sometimes I'm just at a loss at the human race. I can't get my head around someone deliberately going into that field with a knife and an intention to harm them. One died, the other has multiple neck wounds. They think that the bigger horse who normally protects them was deliberately separated from them and was cut on its belly. I was in tears watching it on the news. Barbaric.