Shivers - anyone try CBD?

Mouse&Bay

Visit site
Struggling with shivers with my gelding. Have found some success with TCM bodysore, acupuncture and massage therapy. The inside thigh muscle of his back legs still feels very tight and stiff.

Has anyone tried CBD with any modicum of success? He is so lovely, really the sweetest, and I just want to keep him as comfortable and happy as possible.

paddy555

Visit site
I haven't tried CBD but it may be worth trying high dose vit E oil for this sort of problem.

SEL

Visit site
There's quite a few on the US PSSM forum reporting success for pssm. One of the US ladies who is quite knowledgeable also posts on the UK PSSM FB forum so she would likely know re:shivers if you're on FB. She has a CBD product that she sells in the U.S.

TheLastHero

New User
Visit site
I would like to confirm my position that CBD is good for health, I have analyzed several articles and also reviewed research results. Well, what can I say, the results are really amazing. Did you know, for example, that CBD is now recommended for animals as well? On the example Health Canal , I would like to tell you more. Well, pet Wellness trends come and go, but one of them is CBD oil for dogs. Cannabidiol or CBD is a compound derived from the cannabis and cannabis plants. Although CBD does not contain THC, which gives marijuana its psychoactive properties, it provides many health benefits, especially for dogs. CBD oils and other CBD products have been proven to help from anxiety and arthritis to seizures, heart disease and cancer. I am personally struck by this fact, I hope I was able to convince you:)