shop for bit's

nikki_07766

Visit site
has anyone else had any probs with shop for bit's?, a week and a half ago i ordered a bit waited a week no bit, so i ring up and they say oh it's out of stock till march, someone should have rung you, great thanks, had a look and decided on another bit, rang to cheak it was in stock this time, yes that's fine, go and order it online, now to today, still no bit ring up oh it's due to go out tomorrow, how can it take nearly a week to put and envolope in the post box
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

franki

Visit site
Yes, I've had a few problems. Ordered first bit to try on 18th January it arrived on 8th February but only after I'd rung them to talk to them, which took about 3 days 'cause noone answered the phone. Then ordered a second bit to try on 11th February and no bit has arrived yet. Will ring them later and see where it is, I hope it's not out of stock. I've ordered bits from them before and have always found them to be great, don't know what's up with them at the moment.

LadyLuck1

Visit site
I was the same ordered 2 simple happy mouth bits which took 2.5 weeks to arrive. Funnily enough they arrived 2 days after I emailed to complain. What annoyed me most was they had my money for all that time before I had my bits.

Strangely I never got a reply to my enquiry...until today (5 days after the bits arrived) I received an email back saying that my order would be getting dispatched today....I'm confused!

beatrice

Visit site
I just ordering something from them a couple of weeks ago.

Took 2 phone calls before i recieved it (got my stuff nearly 2 weeks after i ordered it when i paid for first class delivery). Really did not like the attitude of the person i spoke to on both occassions so i will probs not be buying from them again.

vicm2509

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
has anyone else had any probs with shop for bit's?, a week and a half ago i ordered a bit waited a week no bit, so i ring up and they say oh it's out of stock till march, someone should have rung you, great thanks, had a look and decided on another bit, rang to cheak it was in stock this time, yes that's fine, go and order it online, now to today, still no bit ring up oh it's due to go out tomorrow, how can it take nearly a week to put and envolope in the post box
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had exactly the same problem. Waited for weeks, rang up and it was out of stock and they said I should have been called. By the time I recieved a bit, which was simalar to the one I wanted in the first place I was out of the saddle for 6 weeks (well I managed to get 1 week out of it by sneaking back on a week early).

SueAllen

Visit site
Very interesting! Just about to post on here asking if anyone had a ny problems. I had a really positive experience of them last year - excellent communication, very quick delivery. This time it is the total opposite. Communication is poor. They have had my money for about 2 weeks now and nothing has been forthcoming. Oh well. I'll ask once more and then cancel if nothing comes back. Sure I can find somewhere else. Shame really as I had recommended them to quite a few others. Not sure I will again.

Bozzy

Visit site
I've never had any problems in the past however I haven't dealt with them in the past year or so. A friend on the other hand had lots of problems recently, poor communication, having to wait ages for the bits to be delivered. In the end she cancelled her order.