shoppers- dead sheep?!

diggerbez

Visit site
suggestions for good but not stupid price dead sheep numnahs needed please... looking like i might need to buy a couple and i am BROKE so need them to be as cheap as poss whilst still being nice :D any ideas??

Spinal Tap

Visit site
I bought a Stephens & it was crap, the sheep had alopecia I think, so I sent it back. The replacement they sent me was the total opposite - must have been Kevin Keegan sheep - and I have had it for years & washed it loads of times (in cheap Wilco soap flakes ;)) but it's still as good as new. So I would definitely recommend a Stephens provided its from somewhere with a good returns policy or you can give it a good grope first :)

millitiger

Visit site
for reasonable priced ones the Roma ones are very nice- Millie has these as her day to day saddlecloths and they wash and wear very well.

diggerbez

Visit site
thanks folks- was wondering about the roma ones actually as they weren't stupidly dear. i love the stephens and le mieux ones but a tad too expensive for every day use (given that i never look after my things properly!)

Fiona_C

Visit site
Ok, had a look and yes its in the garage, its a Griffin one if that is any use to you?

No idea why he doesn't like it, but only time he bucks is if I use that numnah, take it he doesn't like the wool next to him. As soon as I change it for a cottage craft one he is perfectly fine, bloomin tb's.

I've taken a couple of photo's of it if you want to see them and then if you want it, maybe if you want to pay the p&p and I'll send it too you (does that sound cheeky)

diggerbez

Visit site
Ok, had a look and yes its in the garage, its a Griffin one if that is any use to you?

No idea why he doesn't like it, but only time he bucks is if I use that numnah, take it he doesn't like the wool next to him. As soon as I change it for a cottage craft one he is perfectly fine, bloomin tb's.

I've taken a couple of photo's of it if you want to see them and then if you want it, maybe if you want to pay the p&p and I'll send it too you (does that sound cheeky)

no not at all!! do you have paypal?