Shopping experts, where to get decent competition breeches?

MissSBird

Visit site
Having discovered that my current show jods have an interestingly placed hole, I need to get a new pair before dressage a week on Sunday. Looking for a pair of cream/ivory/pale yellow breeches with either a full seat or nothing at all (can't do just knee patches as they're always way too low on my short legs).

Any suggestions as to where I can get some from? I've had my previous pair for ages, so have no idea where to go!

Kids/young adult breeches are also an option, if anyone has suggestions :)

ThePony

Visit site
I love pikeur (lauguna are comfy and smart) and cavallo (chagall are super smart and I have these for in champagne for my poshest comp pair and a pair in navy for smart lessons!). I find the cavallos come up shorter and while a regular length in pikuer does fine, a regular cavallo is rather short - worth bearing in mind if you are also a lanky bean! I don't get on with ariat as they are shorter than ideal and I think made for a more apple shape? Dublin are good quality for the £ but I always find the thighs and waists too bit (and I am certainly not un-blessed in these areas!). RTS always get good reviews, esp for their stickability, but since I don't like that I avoid them.

Hope the waffle helps! Good luck shopping!

Suziq77

Visit site
I like Caldene Belgrades - the kids jods are £27 on equestrian clearance (adult breeches are £60!). Corn for showing, beige for hunting/unaff dressage/eventing.