Shopping help, thin gilet

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site

Some good options there, the running ones especially will be worth a look, outing to decathlon coming on I think!

I love the look of soft shell, but I fear would be too warm. ..basically after the thinnest gilet possible for wearing over long sleeved noble outfitters (so sad they have gone) ashley tops to keep phone and pony treats on extremely hot days. I do have a his viz I wear for hacking too but I like the squished-in-ness of a nice tight gilet :)

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Some good options there, the running ones especially will be worth a look, outing to decathlon coming on I think!

I love the look of soft shell, but I fear would be too warm. ..basically after the thinnest gilet possible for wearing over long sleeved noble outfitters (so sad they have gone) ashley tops to keep phone and pony treats on extremely hot days. I do have a his viz I wear for hacking too but I like the squished-in-ness of a nice tight gilet :)

Softshell does vary hugely, I have a Jack Wolfskin softshell jacket that I've had branded up and it's very lightweight, I can wear it anytime it's not properly warm in the summer. Of course that may not apply to less technical brands, with less choice I'm sure.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
I did buy a similar one to this but being a men's fit just didn't fit me. Too tight round hips otherwise great, had to send it back.

as it was so cheap £17.95 plus p & p i thought i would take a chance, the one i have ordered is now out of stock in all sizes, they have said mine has been shipped, fingers crossed i can squash into it :)

silv

Visit site