Short fat legs (mine)

Visit site
I have short fat legs and need to find some affordable leather gaiters as I can’t ride in long boots, now I’ve got the beasts issues sorted out I want to do some competing but I got rid of all my stuff years ago. Help please

Scotsbadboy

Visit site
Buy a Pelaton. Im a bloke with wide calves but I'm 5'7 so struggled finding the right combination boot to fit. Since cycling my a**s off on the Pelaton i have slimmed my calves down (about the only thing that has slimmed down, lol!) and got into a standard width boot for the first time in my life which im exceptionally happy about :)

Pippity

Visit site
Buy a Pelaton. Im a bloke with wide calves but I'm 5'7 so struggled finding the right combination boot to fit. Since cycling my a**s off on the Pelaton i have slimmed my calves down (about the only thing that has slimmed down, lol!) and got into a standard width boot for the first time in my life which im exceptionally happy about :)

Extra large leather gaiters: £100 on the expensive end.
Peloton: Starting at £1,750

You have a very generous definition of 'affordable'.

Scotsbadboy

Visit site
Extra large leather gaiters: £100 on the expensive end.
Peloton: Starting at £1,750

You have a very generous definition of 'affordable'.

Hahaa yes i see what you mean (my bike is the newest version so actually 2k+ btw) I think what i meant was, to get fit and do exercises that slim the leg. I never thought my calf would slim down enough to get into a standard boot but it seems cycling like a madman whilst some loony American talks and pulls faces at you for encouragement via a screen has certainly worked for me :)