Short leg long riding boots!

skye01

Visit site
Can someone please save a short person with wide calf's here!
I have been shopping for what feels like hours and can't find anything that has a short leg and wide calf. I currently have broginis but i'm looking at getting something a bit nicer (with the pattern tops maybe) as mine are plain, in brown! Are there any boots that seem to fit a bit shorter or am i just going to have to pay a stupid amount to have them fit correctly :( What boots do you guys wear?! I'm either being blind or my googles broke :p

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
What size is your foot? I bought Ariat children’s in wide leg, size 5. (The girl in the tack shop was brilliant, pulled out half a dozen boxes before we found ones that fit ?).

Cob Life

Visit site
I got some treadstep ones in the end but I had quite good success with the mountain horse ones too but treadstep were cheaper

dorsetladette

Visit site
I bought harry hall boots and put heel risers in until they dropped a bit. Im 5ft2 and struggle to find anything that fits. Im not a petite and im not standard, I'm in between ?‍♀️

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Do you follow Thoughts of Bean on Instagram. His rider just bought some lovely looking boots from an independent retailer in Newmarket Called Busy Bee. @BBNewmarket on Instagram. They look lovely and just what you're looking for.

LegOn

Visit site
Mountain horse sovereign boots -they come in wide short & are fab hard wearing boots for everyday wear & still scrub up well for shows!

IrishMilo

Visit site
How wide is wide? I apparently have fat calfs as all the long boots I tried were either too long but perfect on the calf or perfect on the length but way too tight. I must have tried on every long boot available and the only ones that fit perfectly were the Mountain High Riders.

skye01

Visit site
What size is your foot? I bought Ariat children’s in wide leg, size 5. (The girl in the tack shop was brilliant, pulled out half a dozen boxes before we found ones that fit ?).

i'm only a size 4 !! I brought the toggs children ones in wide but they were a no go :( Might have to try the ariats instead!

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
i'm only a size 4 !! I brought the toggs children ones in wide but they were a no go :( Might have to try the ariats instead!
I’m a 4 too! Like to have space for thicker socks in winter plus my feet swell slightly in boots in summer. It’s great having kids’ size feet - no VAT ha ha

Jaqa

Visit site
Know the feeling. Don't have proper "horse" long boots at the moment for that reason. (Although I picked up a pair at Autograph of all places! I think they're supposed to be "fashion" horse riding boots, but they are leather with a flat sole so they work, look legit, and were cheap on sale. Unfortunately, I haven't seen them around since then there though and I wouldn't use them for tramping through paddocks on a daily basis as I doubt they'd hold up to it.)

I have heard good things about fuller fillies boots if they're still making them as they do wide fits for boots. With their clothing at least they seem to go easy on the height factor compared to a lot of other brands so might be an option.