Should have gone to specsavers!

jumbyjack

Visit site
Laska looked like an exploded mattress and a very dirty one at that! I decided to clip her, I can usually make a good job of her but I was forgotten that my right hand has lousy grip and lots of pain at the moment. How I could forget in the blink of an eye something that is giving me endless grief I don't know! So I had to change to my left hand and I've made a shocking mess of her, she looks like the collie on the specsaver advert! So do I try to tidy her up with a chance of making things worse, let it grow out or admit defeat and take her to a groomer?

Blazingsaddles

Visit site
Laska looked like an exploded mattress and a very dirty one at that! I decided to clip her, I can usually make a good job of her but I was forgotten that my right hand has lousy grip and lots of pain at the moment. How I could forget in the blink of an eye something that is giving me endless grief I don't know! So I had to change to my left hand and I've made a shocking mess of her, she looks like the collie on the specsaver advert! So do I try to tidy her up with a chance of making things worse, let it grow out or admit defeat and take her to a groomer?

If she’s embarrassed, take her to the groomers😀

jumbyjack

Visit site
Ha Ha, she doesn't care, I did a good job on her face so she looks well cute. Fortunately she is white so the attack of the scissor hands kind of blends unless up close then it becomes dire. :)

deb_l222

Visit site
A bad haircut only lasts 4 weeks.

Can’t remember which daft person once told me that but there’s an element of truth in there. In a couple of weeks, at least, you will be so used to it you won’t care.

I had kind of this dilemma when I hurt my hand but mine was the left hand. I considered booking into the groomers but didn’t bother. They just had one crappy (not so perfect) haircut and no bath!! The dogs didn’t care and no-one laughed at them in the street :p