Should I dilute Avon SSS?

SVMel

Visit site
Hi guys.

I have some Avon Skin so soft dry oil spray to use on the neddies, one of which is a sweet itch sufferer. I was wondering, should I be diluting it, or spray it on neat??

If I should, then in what quantities???

Thanks in advance, I just hope it works for poor itchy pony :(

starsnrunes

Visit site
The YM at my yard uses it on her sec D with sweet itch, and i know she dilutes it and it still works fine so might be worth doing (if for no other reason than it'll last longer). No idea on the quantities tho, she just puts a bit in a spray bottle and tops it up with water, sorry.

Louby

Visit site
In hot sunlight yes!! I burnt my poor ned when I used it along his mane, Didnt realise what it was for a couple of days :eek: and just kept reapplying it, The fly spray recipees Ive since seen use the bath oil diluted. I used the dry oil spray.

SVMel

Visit site
:0 I didn't think of sunburn!!!!!! Gosh, how daft am I? Oil + sun = not good!!!!!!

I think I'll dilute soem and just play with the quantities til it is strong enough for midges but dilute enough for sunlight!

Louby - if you don't mind me asking. what colour is your horse????

Ta for the answers all, a bit happier now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Txxxxxx

JCWHITE

Visit site
I am looking for an Avon rep in CV5.Please pm me,urgent.
I have used SSS both diluted or undiluted.
JC

Louby

Visit site
My horse is black but I raved about it that much as it did stop him rubbing to a lady on the yard that she used it too and the same thing happened to her bright bay pony. It was the year that we had a heat wave though.