Should I hit the panic button?

Fjord

Visit site
I'm so glad he has made an appearance and everything went smoothly. Clever girl Hermosa! I hope you can get some rest now OP.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Congratulation @Caol Ila ! I know it's not the way you planned on getting a second horse, but at least it all went well.

According to google translate:
Equipaje = Baggage, luggage.
Inesperado = Unexpected.
Botón de pánico = Panic button.

Must admit that I'm a bit curious about if you've heard anything from Hermosa's breeder?

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
Congratulations! I'm glad he's arrived safely and Mum and baby doing well. Looking forward to names and photos! Hope you get some rest (between hours of foal watching sessions)

Dyllymoo

Visit site
Awwww congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well and you have a lovely little foal and mum looking healthy. This has made my day :)

Annagain

Visit site
So pleased he’s here and all is well. Congratulations! I too love Regalo and Reg/Reggie, although Button is sweet. Gerald would be amazing too, as would Norman for no particular reason other than I love a comedy human name for horses.

Spottyappy

Visit site
Aw, so pleased for you.
he looks a cracking foal.
Personally, I would contact the breeder, if only to get a covering certificate so you can register him,and both parents Are on there.

Coblover63

Visit site
Blimey, a few hours at the yard and I've missed 6 pages..... so I guessed there was news!!

I'm delighted that it all went well. He looks gorgeous, huge congratulations. How are you feeling, now that he's here?