Should I?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Oh LOOK ??

Love the photo of him resting with his Teddy bear watching over him

I'd have a house full if I could! The breeder of my ragdoll has some available atm, OH is mean and has banned me from having another

Even more tempting is she's putting photos up from the same coupling that made PD, and I think she said is likely to be the last before she retires mum. Oh no ??

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Theres a clock ticking by teddy who seems to be a favourite place to lie on/in. No name yet. Going to think of unisex ones, get going folks!!

Been caught out before thinking kitten was a boy. ?? Will get vet to confirm! I'm pretty certain I have a little male. Don't care either way. I've been jumped on, had my hair played with and cuddled up to.

Bagheera for boy?

Cloball

Visit site
Ooo I love a black kitty. I have also been know to misgender cats repeatedly ? my friends mum Foster's cats and has four gorgeous kittens in at the moment I really want them all but Miles prefers being an only cat.

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
Gorgeous. At one time we had 4 black cats. Mum who was a semi longhair, and three of her daughters. Two were litter sisters. My sister struggled to tell the three sisters apart but I really couldn't understand that, they were so different. I really miss having cats but living on a busyish road and with two collies who are not used to cats daren't risk having any.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
love black animals. he looks really cute. can only think of obvious names like shadow, smokey, tigga, raven...what are your others called? may give some inspiration