Shoulder braces

Irishcobs

Visit site
Anyone ride in one? Any good? Any recommendations?
Because I have damaged the discs in my lower spine the top of my spine and shoulders take all of the shock and movement when I ride. I get terrible pain between my shoulder blades from it. I can't decide if a shoulder brace would help or not?
I wear a back support anyway.

gadeke

Visit site
Speak to your physio would be my advice. I wore one for a while after wrenching my back and shoulder and it made it so much worse cos it was holding me in a completely different position. so def speak to your doc or physio first they will advise you.

kezimac

Visit site
you can get a shoulders back type one - i have had disc removed from lower back and am very tight in upper back now - think muscles there just have seized up trying to protect lower back and i get pain in between shoulder blades and my physio said its down to posture - i now have to keep shoulder blades closer together and has helped - soreness is getting better and my upper spine has clicked alot and now is feeling alot lot better and i am thinking of getting a shoulders back to help posture.#

Irishcobs

Visit site
Thanks guys. I was looking at the shoulder back type of support.
Will talk to my Dr first to see what he thinks.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
not sure if the shoulders back one would help. I have a sportabac one that you are welcome to try if you wanted to as I dont use it at the moment for anything. Depends on size though, fits me, not my mum and we arent that different! happy to stick it in the post to you.