Show name for Chestnut gelding?

lhopkins_

Visit site
As title says, 15hh chestnut thoroughbred x gelding. No white whatsoever except for a small star and quite a dark chestnut, almost a red colour. I would post some photos but I can't manage to get them on here.
His name on his passport is Tango and we have no idea of breeding or where he's come from. I want quite a creative name, preferably with Tango in it but I just can't think of anything! I've probably looked at every page online but can't find anything I like. I'm thinking T for Tango or Two to Tango but I'm not sure. Any creative people out there that have any ideas?

Edit: we plan to do low level, local dressage, show jumping and inhand showing if that's any help.

Last edited:

be positive

Visit site
Loads of options come to mind with Tango in, Let's Tango, Just Tango, My Tango, Dance the Tango, Tango with Me, I've been Tangoed, Red Tango, Orange Tango, there are so many choices you need to find one that suits his personality, if he has a generic passport most will allow a name change and don't charge too much.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Loads of options come to mind with Tango in, Let's Tango, Just Tango, My Tango, Dance the Tango, Tango with Me, I've been Tangoed, Red Tango, Orange Tango, there are so many choices you need to find one that suits his personality, if he has a generic passport most will allow a name change and don't charge too much.

I've been tangoed :)