Show name suggestions

StroppyMare*

Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Im hoping to take my mare to UK Showing do do a little in hand to start her off for the season, ive only had her a little over 12months so this will be our first outing on the show scene. I need a show name which im struggling with!

Any ideas welcome.....
i have put in some pics too
she is is a 7 yr old ex broodmare, she has been imported from france so im told- but has a british passport so have no bloodlines to go off to use for a show name, her name is Holly :)

holly.jpg

holl3.jpg

holl4.jpg

holl1.jpg

holly2.jpg

Gracie21

Visit site
SHE LOOKS LIKE MY OLD PONY!! Creeeeeepy! :O
The last picture she looks pretty much identical! I can't find the picture i'm after, so here's one that sort of looks like her! :D
shoni3.jpg

shoni5.jpg

Holly is very gorgeous! I can't think up any names atm :(

kerilli

Visit site
very cute, I love a coloured.
umm, she looks like "The Painted Lady" to me.
(btw, if I may make a tiny suggestion, your saddle looks really really far forward in that picture, which isn't making it easy for either of you! I'd fit it quite a bit further back, it would really help if it wasn't on her shoulders/withers.)

StroppyMare*

Visit site
very cute, I love a coloured.
umm, she looks like "The Painted Lady" to me.
(btw, if I may make a tiny suggestion, your saddle looks really really far forward in that picture, which isn't making it easy for either of you! I'd fit it quite a bit further back, it would really help if it wasn't on her shoulders/withers.)

Thanks for the suggestion, the only one ive managed to think up is 'Invest in colour'
The saddle she has on is within 4 weeks of buying her which she no longer has, she was sold with the saddle and we noticed it was ill fitting so not to worry! she is very broad through the shoulder so has a changeable one now.

StroppyMare*

Visit site
SHE LOOKS LIKE MY OLD PONY!! Creeeeeepy! :O
The last picture she looks pretty much identical! I can't find the picture i'm after, so here's one that sort of looks like her! :D
shoni3.jpg

shoni5.jpg

Holly is very gorgeous! I can't think up any names atm :(

They do look alike dont they!? How old would your mare be now? she did breed two and was told one looked identical to her but without the star ha!

jester_ben

Visit site
Holly looks lovely! Cannot wait to see more, and pictures to follow for showing! For the suggested show names, probably going along side the 'Paint' theme...

Paint-A-Portrait
Splashed Lady
Painted By Numbers
Paint Me Proud
Splash Of Class

Then 'Holly'...

Hollywood Portrait
HollyWoulda Paint

Just ideas...

StroppyMare*

Visit site
Holly looks lovely! Cannot wait to see more, and pictures to follow for showing! For the suggested show names, probably going along side the 'Paint' theme...

Paint-A-Portrait
Splashed Lady
Painted By Numbers
Paint Me Proud
Splash Of Class

Then 'Holly'...

Hollywood Portrait
HollyWoulda Paint

Just ideas...

THANKYOU :) They are very good, i like Hollywood portrait alot!
Yep i will upload a pic after our class, with the show name i decide on for her :)

Tiffany

Visit site
She looks a lovely girl and I wish you luck with your showing. My ideas on names

Good golly Miss Holly
Indian squaw
Two tone Holly
Painted Holly
Apache Girl
Girl Power
Holly Berry

Not very good but brain a bit slow tonight.

Please let us know what you decide.

StroppyMare*

Visit site
She looks a lovely girl and I wish you luck with your showing. My ideas on names

Good golly Miss Holly
Indian squaw
Two tone Holly
Painted Holly
Apache Girl
Girl Power
Holly Berry

Not very good but brain a bit slow tonight.

Please let us know what you decide.

Thanku, i will do and will upload a picture of she turned out too :)

StroppyMare*

Visit site
Hello everyone!
Well... yesterday did not go to plan. Holly was a little weary at the show ground which resulted in her snapping her leadrope off her tie ring and getting loose, luckily we got her into a grass paddock which wasnt being used at the oppisite end of the showground. However it took us 3 and a half hours and 9 people to eventually catch her, needless to say we missed our class. Although its a shame it happens and theres a lesson learned from it....

she did look beautiful too!
As pormised here are some pictures of her turned out... after rolling 3 times :eek:

beauthol.jpg

beauthol1.jpg

beauthol2.jpg