Show names?

LadyRascasse

Visit site
well if i ever manage to get my mare sorted to go BSJA i need a show name for her, her registered name is Foxdale Lady but i really don't like this (it also doesn't have any relation to her or her family tree either) i have a few ideas but an open to suggestions her stable name is Jazz, she is a 15.3hh narrow TB

my ideas are:-

Huami (who am i)
Lady In Red (i think this may already be taken though)
Monte Carlo Lady

I really love monaco so any name relating to this would be great.

grin.gif

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
I love Monaco too
smile.gif

I would go for a name linked to the Formula 1 track in Monte Carlo, so...

St Devote
Massenet
Mirabeau
Tabac
La Rascasse

All of them are names of famous bends in the F1 circuit; my favourite are Mirabeau and La Rascasse
smile.gif

LadyRascasse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately unless you pay a huge amount of money, you have no choice but to use whatever name is in her passport with the BSJA. not fun i know, Buzz's is Palladius and i hate that to.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats actually not true i have researched this alot as i wanted to know before i registered. at the moment this is only true for BE. i could register as the donkeys ar*e if i wanted. you can even registered them with different names each year if you want to

LadyRascasse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I love Monaco too
smile.gif

I would go for a name linked to the Formula 1 track in Monte Carlo, so...

St Devote
Massenet
Mirabeau
Tabac
La Rascasse

All of them are names of famous bends in the F1 circuit; my favourite are Mirabeau and La Rascasse
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha your trying to give me a lesson in f1
grin.gif
i have watched since i was 7 hence my obession with monaco. I love the Rascasse idea (minus the la)

how does Lady Rascasse sound?

sywell

Visit site
thats actually not true i have researched this alot as i wanted to know before i registered. at the moment this is only true for BE. i could register as the donkeys ar*e if i wanted. you can even registered them with different names each year if you want to
The legislation says that the horses original name must remain in its passport. Sensible studbooks will not permit name changes. You clearly cannot have a pedigree where there are name changes as it would be meaningless. Always use the 15 digit numeric or 14 digit alpha code UELN as that cannot be changed.

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a lesson -- I didn't know whether you liked Monaco for the F1 or for other reasons!

I am obsessed too, from even before I was born
grin.gif
(first time I 'went' to a race was indeed Monaco, when Mum was three months pregnant
grin.gif
)

I think Lady Rascasse sounds absolutely, absolutely perfect! I love it!

LadyRascasse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
thats actually not true i have researched this alot as i wanted to know before i registered. at the moment this is only true for BE. i could register as the donkeys ar*e if i wanted. you can even registered them with different names each year if you want to [ QUOTE ]

The legislation says that the horses original name must remain in its passport. Sensible studbooks will not permit name changes. You clearly cannot have a pedigree where there are name changes as it would be meaningless. Always use the 15 digit numeric or 14 digit alpha code UELN as that cannot be changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not talking about her passport name i am talking about her BSJA name that she will jump under. and for that you change choose what ever you want.

LadyRascasse

Visit site
hehe, i totally love Lady Rascasse now so i think i will be using that when she is better. oh and i was joking about the lesson thing, i am more nuts about f1 than my horses lol.

Thank you
grin.gif