Show / Riding Pony Stallions in NW or via AI also Crimson lines?

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
Hi,
Posting to try and help a livery out.
They are looking to put their 12.2 show pony in foal next year when she will be 14. As far as they know, this will be her 1st foal. Ideally they want to produce a 13.2 to 14.2 show pony, who can also maybe do the odd bit of jumping.
At the summer FOC they saw some ponies with the Crimson lines that she liked, so far she has only found one stallion with these lines available, but he was a young stallion who didnt look all that at all on the card.
They know the ups and downs i am having this year breeding and they dont want her to travel too far, but they are open to the option of AI. cost wise they dont want to go too crazy as they also have some other horses etc. to keep.

any suggestions would be very welcome
smile.gif
thanks!
(i'll try and get them to email me a pici of her)

CrazyMare

Visit site
German riding pony - Don Joshi. I'm seriously considering him for one of mine in future.

Its worth a look at some of the SPSS stallions as some are more showy than others, Laban who my foal is by has produced a very nice correctly put together and correctly moving foal, I would guess she will be a SHP, the mare is a true old fashioned hunter pony stamp.

Also friend used, or tried to, the stallion Jackets Pipe Dream, he is a SP type.

caemar1

Visit site
I am on the Crimson stud, PM me if you need more details.

My mare, Crimson Royal Ensign, won Supreme of Show at the Spring FOC.

I think the young stallion you have seen would be defence of the realm.

Hurstead Spruce is the main Crimson stallion and the sire to all the Crimson ponies you will have seen.

Here is my mare:

ef4.jpg

sallyf

Visit site
I think you have to ask about the avaliability of Strinesdale Matador as i was told that there was a problem with him but i could easily have been given the wrong info