Show Trousers

jelibean

Visit site
Where can i get hold of a pair of trousers suitable for in hand showing that are comfortable and easy to clean. At the moment im wearing a pair of white jeans (Smart Ones) but theyre impossible to get clean after each show and they are getting worse and worse. I tried a pair of Mark Todd riding trousers the other week but i didnt find them very flattering and refuse to pay over £50 for them, i also think i would prefer beige or cream.
Any clues?

emilyw

Visit site
I got a pair of smart beige trousers from sainsburys in the sale for £4.50!! They are mens but they fit basically ok and looked quite smart when I wore them a few weeks ago - and cleaned well!

Kenzo

Visit site
M&S used to do mole skin type ones in various colours that would match up with any tweed jacket etc
You may need to look in the 'biddy section'
grin.gif
but they are perfect for the job and fit well and good for running in!

CrazyMare

Visit site
I have a navy pair from Dorothy Perkins, and a beige pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans which were £12.99 from TK Maxx

ironhorse

Visit site
Gap chinos are good if they fit you - some can be a bit low slung tho!
Toggi do women's moleskins which are smart, if a little pricey.

humblepie

Visit site
Yes have used the Matalan ones myself. The local charity shop is also a good bet and British Home Stores do some nice admittedly pull on jeans which are very straight cut so do the job as well. Also think beige looks nicer.