Show us your full ID pics please!

CeeBee

Visit site
As title. Have seen several threads for 'Show us your ................ pics' but not seen one for full ID's. Come on peeps, lets see 'em....!

CeeBee

Visit site
Go to photobucket.com and open an account (it's free).
Load your pics (it tells you what to do).
Once pic is loaded, you will be given an Image Code.
Copy this code and paste it into this thread and your lovely pic will be loaded.
(or send your pic to me and I can load it for you!)

Oh and here's my boy!

Harvey_.jpg

Last edited:

lochpearl

Visit site
Thank you! The grey was, we were planning on County Level, however he did his collateral ligaments in both front coffin joints shortly after that show! He has had 9 months box rest (he'll be 5 on June 1st), IRAP and shockwave and finally he is coming back into work. Not sure he'll ever come sound enough but am praying!! He's the best pet ever and either thinks that he is a human or I'm a horse lol! He is very overweight at the moment from being on box rest but it is coming off slowly!

Miss Marple

Visit site
Oh no, poor you, stay positive with him and i really hope he comes right for you.

Never give up hope, i didnt. My boy had a slip at a show, a visit to newmarket, £5k later and 18 months box rest we went a did a HOYS qualifier and qualified. I was told prognosis was guarded and may never ride him again. We went on to come 2nd at HOYS and had a successful showing career after that. Unfortunatley, he is no longer with me, but dreams really do come true xx

lochpearl

Visit site
Thanks MM, not I haven't given up hope, he's had about 10k of treatment already!! I bought the coloured so that I could take the pressure off Henry so if he didn't come right straight away I would turn him away for a year and re-start him next year, then see. He honestly is my best friend and he is very cheeky. Put my mate on him for the first time since July last year last Saturday and he was perfect. I got on him the next day and all feet were off the ground for most of the 15 mins walk! The following day the bucks came but he was smiling throughout, he certainly knows how to play his mum up lol!!

lochpearl

Visit site
Go to photobucket.com and open an account (it's free).
Load your pics (it tells you what to do).
Once pic is loaded, you will be given an Image Code.
Copy this code and paste it into this thread and your lovely pic will be loaded.
(or send your pic to me and I can load it for you!)

Oh and here's my boy!

Harvey_.jpg

What a stunner! What do you do with him? I assume if hogged you do showing classes?

CeeBee

Visit site
Ah yes, we're always in the ribbons and show to a very high standard, HOYS etc!

Not really - I wish...

I am a proud happy hacker with my confidence improving daily with my lovely Harvey.
And afraid I have to confess to making a bit of a mess when tidying up his mane, so that's why I decided to whip it all off! I do think it suits him though.

I love your horses - the grey must be about the same age as H and looks like he's going to grow a bit more. So sorry to read about his problems, I hope he comes right for you. But I know what you mean - if anything were to happen to Harvey, he would still have a home for life with me.

I lost my Welsh cob in October 2008 after being together 20 years. I didn't think it would be possible to love another horse as much him, but along came Harvey and in no time at all he has me completely besotted!

JenHunt

Visit site
I didn't think it would be possible to love another horse as much him, but along came Harvey and in no time at all he has me completely besotted!

I know the feeling. I sold my WB when i went to uni and was devastated. But 4 years later I ended up buying Ron from a friend. And I've never looked back. I don't think I need an excuse to share pics of him with you all! He's now 16, and his passport says "Breeding: Irish"... we think he's IDx

CIMG9575.jpg

CIMG9587.jpg
ronstail-1.jpg

RonAllertonParkOPN06.jpg

DSC_3148.jpg

lochpearl

Visit site
Ok, heres my boy...

Spans, how old is he now? Wasn't he pretty much the same colour as Henry? I am desperate to know what colour he will turn out. He started Steel Grey, then was slightly roany - daddy was liver chestnut so some of the brown comes through. Now he is dappling but still this dark grey colour, yet the face is just going light grey! He certainly doesn't look like his passport pic anymore as it says he has a star!!

Sorry rubbish pic off phone but see:

phone170210011.jpg

dominobrown

Visit site
I am TB person. I got her because nobody else wanted her. Be careful what you say about her- you might find her on your doorstep tomorrow morning! :D

spaniel

Visit site
Lochpearl, Jack is 9 now and is greying out. Ive noticed it this year as the dark grey on his face has gone fleabitten white and his neck is less dapples and more white. He was chestnut when born and certainly until 6 months for his grading he was described as chestnut.

Im trying to get hold of an up to date stud card of his sire (who is now back home in Ireland and still going strong i believe!) with an up to date pic as Jack is the spit of him. Jacks children have also taken the steely grey dappled look so far but I presume they too will fade in time.

JenHunt

Visit site
Love you horses 'specs'! And love the photo on the moors - I'm originally from Darlington, so not far from you and wish I had the moors to ride on now x

thought you might have meant me!! the moors pic is from up above Osmotherley, and was taken dec 29th 2008. He's awesome on the moors, the space doesn't phase him, he just takes his time in the boggy bits and doesn't panic one bit.

His specs weren't there when I got him (the show jumping pic shows it just starting in 2007), and they change everytime his coat changes.

He looks like a donkey in some of these pics, but he's a little rocket when he chooses to be! He's so safe that my friend's 9yo daughter (who is small for her age) climbed on and took him round an 85cm course of jumps the other week, but then daft enough that he carted me up a field yesterday just cos he felt like it!