Pictures Show us your lockscreen...

Annagain

Visit site
Not my actual lockscreen but the photo that is on it. I love Monty in it but hate me! That double chin :eek:. I've lost 3 stone since it was taken.

JmYKNFM.jpg

It's been there years and I would like to change it but I feel disloyal to Monty changing it after we had such good times together. Is that daft? If I could have one of all three of my boys together I'd have that but Charlie's still in his probation period as far as M is concerned so he's not allowed within 6ft of him. I have one of them but it was literally a split second where they were close enough before Monty attacked Charlie and none of them look good! We'll get there one day!
skFPBLd.jpg

...and just so she's not left out, my home screen. Mabel

NQjJeCC.jpg

Last edited:

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
This was a photo of me riding Jacob, which I didn't actually know was taken at a clinic I went to once. I only saw it about a year after the fact because the clinic organiser used it to advertise another coming up (hence why she is right in the middle).

I use it because I love the way he looks, even if my position is rubbish (I do have a body protector on under my gilet, hence the hunchback) - and it keeps me motivated to ride and work on our partnership when the weather is rubbish and I don't feel like it! I am also currently using it as a motivation to lose weight, as I have gotten seriously fat.

143623542_737752330207830_7660705848897272374_n.jpg

chaps89

Visit site
We hadn't long moved to a new yard and she went back to living out 24/7, she was pooped.
Bless her she was lying like that and kept trying to lie flat out but obviously didn't feel relaxed enough as she kept sitting back up. I sat with her for maybe 50 minutes and she finally fell asleep with her head in my lap. It's a lovely memory.

Screenshot_20210127-111011_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

PapaverFollis

Visit site
We hadn't long moved to a new yard and she went back to living out 24/7, she was pooped.
Bless her she was lying like that and kept trying to lie flat out but obviously didn't feel relaxed enough as she kept sitting back up. I sat with her for maybe 50 minutes and she finally fell asleep with her head in my lap. It's a lovely memory.

View attachment 64332

Aaaawwwwwww. That's cute.