Showing jacket?

ridersince2002

Visit site
I got some money for christmas and i want to spend it on a new tweed jacket :D
I do alot of local showing (m&m) and ive started to do some county level showing, mainly focusing on inhand for 2011 as pony has a bit to much energy for ridden showing (she likes galloping ;))
And ive also been asked to start showing a few arabs for 2011 too :) and because they're purebred i think i can wear tweed for them too? Correct me if im wrong :eek:

But i wondered if anyone could recomend a nice tweed jacket for under £80?
Ive seen a few i quite like, but none really shone out. Preferably not on ebay as once my mum gets on there she never comes off so id rather not give her an excuse to be on there in the first place! :rolleyes:

I quite like green tweed with a navy velvet collar, and i dont know if it helps but im a size 8-10 :)

Thank you :D

ridersince2002

Visit site
I think i tried that one on, and was tempted to buy it but didnt because i was going to see if there are any that i prefered (it was the first one i saw and wanted something to compare it too) :) So if no more come up then i think I'll go back and buy it :)
Thank you x

Katie

Visit site
Last edited:

minesadouble

Visit site
To be honest I would always prefer a second hand top quality jacket, try 'horsegossip' forum, I got my daughter's immaculate pretty ponies tweed from there for £75 (it's more than £200 new) and everybody admires it.

County level is pretty much dominated by Pretty Ponies, Mrs Candy, Le Beau Cheval, Foxley, Mears and Showing Selection. (I may have missed one or two out but all expensive though fab quality).

Having said that, if you don't want to go down the second hand route the one in the link from C_M_T looks a nice jacket for the money.