Showjump trainers near Stafford?

orsceno1

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good showjumping trainer not too far from Stafford?
I am eventing at intro level at the mo and our SJ is really letting us down. Have lessons at a friends but feel I could do with someone I could travel to who has a decent set of jumps where I could practise my course jumping. I never have too many problems over grids/single jumps but when it comes to jumping a course at a comp I just fall apart
crazy.gif
We either have a silly stop because he takes advantage of my nerves or else he goes round jumping like a three legged donkey, rapping everything with his front legs! I know it is 99% my fault as he is actually very scopey when I ride him properly! So if anyone has any suggestions, either for a trainer or how to get over my issues then let me know!! Thanks
smile.gif

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Di has a good size arena with a very very good surface, plenty of fences, fillers etc. Very hot on establishing the basics correctly and misses nothing, picks up on very subtle things that when addressed make big difference. Will PM her number.

dressagecrazy

Visit site
What about Linda Brookes i thinks she's now a BE Trainer but is also a BHSI. She's based in Stafford, ive never trained with her as im Dressage but i kept a horse at her livery for a month a few years back.