Showjumping Hats?

MagicMelon

Visit site
My GPA always slips forward over my eyes and I've given up with it. I cant decide what hat to go for next - my GPA was very lightweight and airy which I liked so want something similar. Im thinking about the Samshield or the Charles Owen Ayr8? But not if they tend to slip over eyes too! And if anyone could suggest how they come up sizing-wise as will be buying off internet. Any good deals online would be good to know about too! Thanks!

Javabb94

Visit site
I quite like the Ayr8's although I have a charles Owen Wellington classic which I love and it fits great although would depend on your head shape

sj_xc_hannah_

Visit site
Currently have a GPA speed air but when I get a new one it will be KEP - look lovely. I'm sorry samshield but I am not forking out 4-600 pounds for something that often looks like a £50 hat!

langside

Visit site
Love my Samshield got mine in a sale for £80 down from £400 plus Samshield customer service is great sent extra pads out for free so i can wash one set but still use it :D

Laramy80

Visit site
PROtector all the way! Had a GPA speedair before and I love my PROtector, which fits perfectly. Ordered it online and they were very helpful sending me a measuring kit and keeping me up-to-date on when it would arrive.

merlinsquest

Visit site
I would never even get on a horse wearing either a Samshield or GPA, GPA do not even have a safety standard!! Protector are a custom fit & ventilated, most importantly they have the highest safety standard in the world.