Shows

tedster

Visit site
Slight rant

But why are some people at shows so nasty??
was at a show yesterday,had a young horse jumping who is very green, a lady at the ringside could see I was filming so knew was my horse, and start saying very nasty things everytime he made an error or knocked down.... I should have said something back really but didnt want to cause a scene or argue. I know sometimes we all might think things but to blantly be nasty when the owner is standing so close by
frown.gif
frown.gif
confused.gif

I could take constructive criticism but no need make very nasty comments ...we all have to start someone, surely we should try and encourage people
wink.gif

Taffster

Visit site
Unfortunately they are in plentiful nasty bitchy people especially in the showing world! Just rise above it and forget it. I do make comments which are not always nice about other competitors horses but can honestly say its more about judging than the ponies themselves.

nobbster

Visit site
ohhh dnt worry bout it love, if i toke my nobby he would of completely trasked the jumps hehehe:D

i hate stuck up people like that, . hahaha that reli chavvy girl has stuck in my head she reli annoyed me, bloody going to a show with a tan coloured bridle and martingale and a black saddle :mad:

xxx

Its_A_Rollover

Visit site
I know what you mean! It makes me so cross, if someone wanted to offer friendly advice - but its normally useless prattish comments that help no one and just make you feel like you have done something wrong - when you havent.

dont worry! you can show em next time :p x

scrumpygus

Visit site
Interesting that she was at the ringside and not actually riding herself! We all know a few people like that eh!

tedster

Visit site
lol. Yes shouldnt have really got so annoyed ...but shows are supposed to be fun and encourage people. Just wish I had said something scathing back... rotten old bat!!