Shrinking tummies and fitness and competing plans

Worried1

Visit site
Me and CP have been slowly shrinking, we are both a little less rotund these days and our increased fitness is paying off now!

Just before the snow I took her for another lesson with Andrew Murphy, this time we went to a friend's indoor school to get another outing under our belt. Mr worried was groom and childminder :eek: he's not actually that good at either ! :rolleyes: Mini worried was either brandishing my whip as a sword or kicking the crap out if the wall he was sitting on.... Oh well CP is soundproofed now! ;)

It's quite a spooky venue but she was brilliant, aside from a bit of snorting on entry which made me giggle, she didn't bat an eyelid and I had a great lesson. We were working on straightness and slowly but surely my little coblood has got a warmblood trot, she really started to swing through her shoulders and you know it's good when Andrew says: "wow now look at the trot you have got!" :D

Just need to learn to sit on it :eek:

So we have been dieting and doing more and the pair of us are looking trimmer! My back doesn't ache as much and my left hip is better but surgery is still the only option long term. It's a bit gutting as I am so enjoying her I am loathe to take time off to be out right, but essentially this op will give me another 20 years before i needs joint replacement...

I am aiming for Chester Hall's first affiliated BD show in April for my first proper outing! I will probably go to Cobham to do an in affiliated first but I have the bug back and can't wait to get out and about :)

So no lesson pics but a couple from Sunday and I have included pics as CP seems more popular than the big bay boys ;)
038A6359-27EB-410F-97A7-C4C7966DCF78-12328-000007B5D08F5660_zps6b7b7ea4.jpg

B8FB521D-A563-4074-B286-CCC0ED070CA8-12328-000007B5D8D5FB5D_zpsd50973c0.jpg

And this one because I love it!
4922ADBA-CDFF-4462-B32E-C4542CA68A9E-12328-000007B5C7BEE6C6_zps8c23bad2.jpg

Worried1

Visit site
Both looking great - where have you gone? :eek:;)

Good luck with your competing!

Thank you, I have been soooooo good! It's really starting to feel like the deprivation is paying off, I'm sitting better and feel better.

CP is less happy at the diet situation ;) no doubt the spring grass will cause a massive expansion of her tummy but at least she's going into summer a bit trimmer!

Still as nervous as hell but much more positive
:)

meardsall_millie

Visit site
You both look fantastic. I love CP! :D

I saw your pics on fb the other day and noticed how great you look. I wanted to say something at the time but it was one of those days where whatever you type seems to be horribly condescending :eek:, so I didn't say anything at all :(

Promise I will next time! :)

Worried1

Visit site
I've said it on fb but i'll say it again - you both look fab!! So lovely to see you out and about and enjoying her. Bog ponies rock!!

They certainly do! Everyone needs a bogpony in their life!

We need to do a Clip clop reunion, Wilde2 has one, NicNac hs one, a client of Mr Worried has one and JLav rides the lovely Boston! Should all meet up and do a photo shoot!

Worried1

Visit site
You both look fantastic. I love CP! :D

I saw your pics on fb the other day and noticed how great you look. I wanted to say something at the time but it was one of those days where whatever you type seems to be horribly condescending :eek:, so I didn't say anything at all :(

Promise I will next time! :)

Awww thank you, I would have appreciated it! No one at home has noticed :( (except my mum and mums don't count ;))

galaxy

Visit site
They certainly do! Everyone needs a bogpony in their life!

We need to do a Clip clop reunion, Wilde2 has one, NicNac hs one, a client of Mr Worried has one and JLav rides the lovely Boston! Should all meet up and do a photo shoot!

I have one too. Got our 3rd BD booked in for March :)

canter_zps7dd2dd3c.png

Can't beat a ClipClop Pony!

Nicnac

Visit site
Didn't know that Boston is a Clip Clop pony too - he's a proper dressage diva!

Hope for me yet. Think I need to do a bit of your deprivation before we do a reunion - it's been so cold, I've overdone the chocolate :eek:

Irish Bog Pony however has been worked hard so has lost some tum. First XC outing last Saturday at Littleton - must post pics!

Must also organise trip up 249 for a hack :D

Worried1

Visit site
Galaxy I love the spots on the shoulder!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Had a lesson today and the canter was just... WOW! :D

Worried1

Visit site
Oh and nothing useful in the way of diet tips... I'm hungry most of the time, then a spell in hospital with pneumonia curbed the appetite for a week ;)
Sadly I'm recovering and hungry again :( I'm motivated by my Konigs fitting me without losing the circulation in my calves and the fact my stirrups have gone down a hole!

diggerbez

Visit site
Awww thank you, I would have appreciated it! No one at home has noticed :( (except my mum and mums don't count ;))

haha- nobody ever notices! i think my OH actually does notice but he daren't say anything as "you look thinner" will instantly equate to "you WERE fatter" and so he refuses to entertain the conversation! i just go off how my clothes feel...although in my case it could just be that my jeans are falling down because they need washing :eek::p

CP is looking fabulous. i really like her :D