Shwmae Products??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOA90

www.facebook.com
Recently I thought about buying a fleece rug for my pony from the company 'Shwmae Products' . I usually get them from Snuggy Hoods but they are basically twice the price.
However I have read some pretty bad customer feedback about the company but from pre 2012 - Have they upped their game? Do you reckon I should stick with Snuggy; pay for quality & all that? Opinions please?!?

WelshD

Visit site
I did see one recent complaint on another forum but that was quickly rectified

I believe their products are good

I am a Snuggy Hood fan though and do think the quality and the workmanship is excellent

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
quality was awful (when eventually received after chasing for months!) and customer service even worse than the quality. Would never buy from them again.

BillyBongo

Visit site
quality was awful (when eventually received after chasing for months!) and customer service even worse than the quality. Would never buy from them again.

Totally agree, I received my item this week (but not in the material i requested) quality looks ok tbh but haven't tried it on yet but customer service is the worst I have ever came across in my life!! Can't believe how I was spoken to and dealt with, completely unacceptable, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I'm afraid and I will be advising my horsey friends not to purchase. Anything posted on their FB wall is removed. It's a shame really as they look great and a fab idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.