Sick Thugs Shoot Horse with Cross Bow

Milanesa

Visit site
How truly disgusting. How any person can have the malice inside them to do such a thing is beyond me, and actually a very scary thought. I hope the horse makes a full recovery- and I would say that they catch the sick person that did this- but I doubt they will be lucky enough to find the culprit.

AprilBlue

Visit site
This actually makes me so angry. I believe its not only wrong to do anything like this to a horse, but infact any animal, whether big or small i dont care, people like this have no common sense and i hope they find those thugs soon!:mad:

Alec Swan

Visit site
However disturbing those pics are, I have very grave doubts about their authenticity. With such nasal damage, the amount of blood spillage would most likely have been significant, and with the second, the horse looks absolutely fine to me, except that someone's photoshopped an arrow on to it.

I may be wrong, but considering the origin of the pics, and the fact that the pics just look wrong, I Hae-ma-doots!

Alec.

lamlyn2012

Visit site
Alec, I may be wrong but think the arrow would be plugging the hole and therefore it would not bleed until the arrow was removed?
It is a cruel and disgusting thing to do and I hope the poor horse is not too badly scarred, both mentally and physically, looks lovely.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
daily mail is the only paper i would read always have. These sick b4stewrads ought to get karma.

Personally the mail is the only one I would be seen with apart from the standard

the others are only fit for the bottom of a cat litter tray sun star mirror etc