Sick to death!!

MrsNorris

Visit site
Come on people, you've accused me of being a troll, now please explain yourselves, I'm intrigued and insulted in equal measure!

{97702}

Visit site
Are you talking about me? Think you must have confused me with someone else? Please explain who you think I am? I can assure everyone that this is a completely genuine post and that I have never trolled or had other users accessing my account, very confused now :confused:

yeah yeah heard it all before - I expect you will start calling everyone 'dear' again soon, or was that one of the other users who accessed the account who did that?

MrsNorris

Visit site
Please show me my troll posts then, all my posts are easily accessed, how have I trolled? and where else am I supposed to have posted recently?
If you won't come out and say, I can only assume it's because you are mistaken.

You cannot accuse someone and offer no proof whatsoever.
I say again, show me these troll posts, put up a link so we can all see them..

{97702}

Visit site
Please show me my troll posts then, all my posts are easily accessed, how have I trolled? and where else am I supposed to have posted recently?
If you won't come out and say, I can only assume it's because you are mistaken.

You cannot accuse someone and offer no proof whatsoever.
I say again, show me these troll posts, put up a link so we can all see them..

I didn't say you had posted elsewhere recently, so cannot "prove" that point.... and you know as well as I do that your trolling was done a number of years ago and those posts cannot be accessed now. I am not going to bother replying any more, but I would recommend that you get a life....

MrsNorris

Visit site
But levrier, all my posts from 6 August 2012 are on here for all to see, I have no idea what you're on about! Oh and I've never referred to anyone as dear on here or anywhere else.

Last edited:

Equi

Visit site
Lévrier;13295481 said:
Mrs Norris - or Hollybear if you prefer - I most humbly and abjectly apologise. as Ester has correctly surmised, I had assumed you were the other user (with an underscore!) who was a troll several years ago (after you joined but before you changed your name)

I am very sorry that you were upset, I was completely in the wrong & allowed myself to be misled by my strong feelings of dislike towards the troll Mrs_Norris and the foul atmosphere that the group of users behind that troll caused on this forum. It is totally unacceptable that I have been ignorant enough to become one of their kind by my misinterpretation of the facts, I hope you feel able to stay & receive help and support from less judgemental forum users

For levriers convenience.

dozzie

Visit site
Sad that this happened. The people behind Mrs_Norris would never have done this. As far as I recall they posted in soapbox. They would have given support where needed under their own user names and sometimes, seemingly harsh but honest and realistic advice, but they would not have done this. Sorry OP as you have enough to deal with. You chose an unfortunate name but Levrier has apologised for upsetting you.

Sugar_and_Spice

Visit site
You could get a different vet out, one who might agree to a metformin trial. The only other thing I can think of is, if you want to do lots of work with your horse you could perhaps stable 24/7 and work daily during the problematic months of the year. It would be no worse than when people do it due to closed fields in winter.

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Sad that this happened. The people behind Mrs_Norris would never have done this. As far as I recall they posted in soapbox. They would have given support where needed under their own user names and sometimes, seemingly harsh but honest and realistic advice, but they would not have done this. Sorry OP as you have enough to deal with. You chose an unfortunate name but Levrier has apologised for upsetting you.

Er no, they caused immense upset to a lot of people, with their trolling and forum bullying, while occasionally popping up under their "real" names to say "oh we're only messing about, can't you take a joke?". Happily most of them got bored and took themselves off to Facebook, but the scars remain for some of their previous targets.

The good news for you MrsNorris is that this thread will have had some attention and everyone will know you are now (ie not the other one!) so post away and enjoy the forum, and I hope your horse improves soon.

Ladyinred

Visit site
or use mains electric fencing to fence off an area and use it into no grass area/ turn out in an arena

This is what we have done this year. No-grass paddock and we turnout in the overgrown sandschool when paddock is at risk of poaching. It's been the first year in a while I haven't worried myself sick about my mare and she looks so much better. Still a way to go but she is definitely getting there.