Side effects of a raw diet......

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Is that it has turned St Sweep from a lazy toad into a hyperactive pain in the arse!!:mad::mad:

So far this week he has stolen food:rolleyes: taken himself home halfway through a walk - giving my sister and I a heart attack until he was spotted on the muck heap looking for horses toenails to eat:mad: - and tonight despite having had his dinner of chicken and tripe he is trying to bully me into taking him for yet another walk!!:mad::mad: O and did I mention his early morning alarm call - the first is at 4.30/5 the next at 6 when they get their breakfast (especially demanding when its chicken wings:mad:). This has only happened since going RAW....:rolleyes:

It will be no surprise for you to learn that Max is joining in so I have now given up as I can't hear the TV for barking and am taking the little sods for their 3RD walk of the day:mad:

If this doesn't shut them up they are being rehomed......;):D:D:D

Toffee44

Visit site
I recently have had a influx of pigs heads, I have found that the way to stop them stealing food is to let them stuff them selves once a week. :D

Dylan will always steal food (I blame the rottie in him) but after a pigs head he wasnt interested in the bread I dropped on the floor.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Pigs head made my lot chuck their guts up.:(

I don't think it's the raw, but Bear (sweet, cute, well behaved, quiet little Bear-at least compared to his loony of a brother) has decided that now he is all better and getting very fit, an hour's walk is not enough and has twice disappeared for 40 minutes whilst in thousands of acres of woods recently.

Either he has Sibe in him or he just likes to give us heart attacks! He did it to me then the OH this week. Zak has to go back in the car while we run round shouting for Bear: he shouts and goes crazy, but he can't do too much or he knocks out his hip. :(

Check out the innocence!
BearandZaksnuggled.jpg

prosefullstop

Visit site
Yep. Stella absolutely bounces off the walls with energy on raw food. In Prince's case, it elevates him from sloth to tortoise :D