Sigh...huge lump

FlyingCircus

Visit site
https://horsesidevetguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Lower-Hind-Limb-Side-View.png
Lower-Hind-Limb-Side-View.png

10p sized hard lump at top of splint bone (as per this pic, I'm not great at anatomy!) on inside of the off hind.

Has been stuffy recently so coincidentally going to liphook tomorrow...

Anyone want to make any educated guesses? Not lame on it, still stuffy behind though, am suspecting bi lateral lameness for original issue but no idea what this hefty lump has come from!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Probably a knock, might be an extosis (lump of bone). Hopefully it will be as little trouble as the one my horse got in the same spot but outside of the leg was.

FlyingCircus

Visit site
Vet reckons it's just a splint. Hocks and stifles clean. Wasn't convinced she doesn't move a bit wide behind just due to her conformation, and thinks I need to get her fitter to show more (or improve her movement). So next steps are scoping to rule that out, then off to the trainers she goes as I don't have the facilities really to get her quite fit whilst remaining forward(small school, whichshe gets upset if she goes in multiple times a week and I work full time!).

So..sort of an answer but not really! ? in other news, my gelding who is out on loan is also broken ?‍♀️