Silly Dad Nearly Sold the wrong horse Yesterday!!

jj87

Visit site
As im at uni i've decided to try and sell my latest project which is a 15hh 4yr old show cob as i really dont have anytime i've not had it long as i picked her up really cheaply at christmas. A friend rang me and asked if i knew anycobs for sale i explained that i have a really green cob as ive not had enough time. So she came to see Minnie yesterday well she thought she was seeing Minnie. My dad who is not horsey at all was working at home, so as the YM was hacking out one of the other horses so my friend knocked at the house and asked to see the cob, now we dont just have one cob as my dad took friend round to see my show cob who i've been working on for a while, who isnt at all green and i'd trust HIM with my grandma, so last night i recived a phone call from friend telling me she wanted the horse but she said if thats what i'd call green she'd love to see one of our ungreen horses i was really rather confused as Minnie is very green, she then commented on how well presented and how shiney her coat is etc and that she'd imagined Minnie to be bay not black! I then laughed and told her dad had shown her the wrong cob! Poor Dad then had a stern telling off from me and my mum! He was only trying to help!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Whoops, that could have been a costly mistake!

Saying that I have 2 coloureds (below) and have had phone calls from my Mum just checking which one is which. I tell her Blacks = White tail and Bodey = Black tail!
tongue.gif

filly190

Visit site
had to laugh, dads are good at getting it wrong. I did a dressae text last year and asked my dad to video me, he video but not me.

sarahmagic

Visit site
Lol! That reminds me of when I sent my dad to catch my friend's pony in which was a small very fat dirty looking palamino and he came back with the other palamino in the field which was trim and pretty and also a lot larger! At least it was it was the right colour!