Simonsbath Survey

Faithkat

Visit site
What was the point of carrying it out then? The ruling stating that the Act would come into force at midnight on 17th February was actually announced in November 2004 so who cares what the people of Simonsbath did or did not think!!! You antis make me smile, you've got what you wanted but you still can't stop wingeing and needling - what is your problem?

Nigel

Visit site
Hi,

Take no offence but I don’t believe you, answer AA questions on the poll. Just to let you know at the release of the Burns inquiry IFAW and LACS tried to make out on websites the C/A were distancing themselves from the report………………it was utter rubbish but you can see where I am coming from.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi,

Whoops not AA, but Tom,

How was the poll carried out?

And by whom?

Name of the hunt please, I will phone up the Master tomorrow and confirm.

What is the sample size?

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
And ridiculous.

How did they secretly carry out a survey of the people of Simonsbath.

I suppose they had to keep it secret even from the people being surveyed. Or did they only tell the pros about it?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
To be honest I've clicked ignore on ELB. The humour is wearing thin and he clearly isn't interested in debating the rights and wrongs of hunting or the law. Which is a shame.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi AA,

That was the point of my posting idiots and things, I realized they simply have not got an argument left. The Burns report, Rural rites and a succession of high ranking defectors to our view has seen off any argument they once had. What you are seeing is all they have left.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Bocephus

New User
Visit site
Oh dear, as if that's true lol. Even your name is the biggest load of Bo****ks I've ever seen!!!!!

I can assure that Blair would never dare set foot on the park Exmoor most definetly does not love Blair and neither does anyone else with half a brain cell.