Since only_me, Worried1 & PaddyMonty are trend setting

Morganlafaye

Visit site
Really sorry to hear about your new boy. What did he do? I don't think we have been introduced, either...? :D

He managed to run through a fence after attacking my other horse in the field (and losing). Gave no warning he was going to blow up like this. Absolute angel to this point! Anyway, hind legs were cut up and one of the lateral extensor tendons severed. Only four weeks after bringing him home. :(

The vet thinks he'll make a good recovery, eventually, but it's going to be a very long haul. Will introduce him once he's feeling less sorry for himself.

Thankfully hairy Irish bog pony is going well, so he'll be getting a lot of work over the summer!

measles

Visit site
He managed to run through a fence after attacking my other horse in the field (and losing). Gave no warning he was going to blow up like this. Absolute angel to this point! Anyway, hind legs were cut up and one of the lateral extensor tendons severed. Only four weeks after bringing him home. :(

The vet thinks he'll make a good recovery, eventually, but it's going to be a very long haul. Will introduce him once he's feeling less sorry for himself.

Thankfully hairy Irish bog pony is going well, so he'll be getting a lot of work over the summer!

How utterly frustrating for you. Keep in touch and let me know how he gets on - I know how much you wanted to get out on a new one. Great that your old faithful is going strong and have fun over the summer :)

Goldenstar

Visit site
Very very nice and I don't really do coloured , she would be lovely for horse driving trials I should not look at these look at my new one threads it gives me ideas and I want to stay with just four but.......

Lyssatra

Visit site
What a beauty - best of luck with her when she arrives. Looking forward to many picture filled updates on the bonding process and reports of outings when they occur, :D